Video remote interpreting or VRI is a secure and encrypted software that gives you access to hundreds of professional interpreters in about
30 seconds from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
The user-friendly interface offers a wide variety of languages, and once a call is placed, a video chat between clients and interpreters opens.
Video remote interpreting technology is the solution you’ve been looking for to bridge the communication gap in a simple, quick, and effective
With the simple flick of a switch you can choose between video or voice call options. Whether it’s for a medical emergency, a court
proceeding or a business conference, Language Bridge, LLC provides a clear, high-quality connection that will make you feel as if the
interpreter is right there with you. With more than 38 available languages including American Sign Language (ASL) and many rare languages,
it is an easy, cost-effective way to meet your language interpretation needs.
- On-demand connection to an interpreter in just moments
- Professional, easy-to-use interface with clear, high-quality video and audio feed
- Easy access to your most frequently requested languages
- Quickly and easily pre-schedule interpreters for appointments
- Highest security available with a private, encrypted network
- Three-way video call option to add additional experts